Have you seen ‘Kitchen Nightmares’ or ‘Hotel Impossible’?
Do you have the big personality and the expertise of a Gordon Ramsay or an Anthony Melchiorri?
We are casting for similar talent – but focused on the attractions industry.
If you think you have what it takes to transform an ailing attraction on a national television show, then we want to meet you!
Qualities we seek:
- You are engaging and high energy.
- You are able to walk into a business, examine it, and detail what needs to happen to make it better.
- You’re unafraid to give tough love and kick some butt.
- You can show us, in a 60 second video, why you’re the right person for the job!
Instructions for submission:
- Videos must be received by no later than Monday, October 1, 2012.
- Keep the video simple: Use your I-Phone or Droid video camera, make sure lighting is good and that we can see and hear you clearly.
- Look into the camera and give us some attitude: Introduce yourself, tell us what you have done as it relates to the attractions industry, how you can help, and why you’d be great.
- Upload your video to YouTube or Vimeo and set it as ‘unlisted’ so that only those with the link can access it.
- Email the unlisted link to: firstname.lastname@example.org